Rosé 101: Sept 2 at 1:30PM
September 2 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm$30
Join us for a Labor Day Weekend Special!
Rosé 101: A Guide to Your Favorite Summer Wine
Our very own, Certified Rosé Master Level Wine Educator, Rob Rudko will answer all your questions and more about this delicious pink wine! This 1 hour fun-filled Rosé 101 ‘session’ will teach you everything there is to know about rosé. And, of course, all tickets come with a complimentary glass of Rose Hill Rosé.
Here’s a glimpse into some ‘Rosé 101’ facts:
- Rosé is not a combination of white & red grapes
- Rosé can be enjoyed all year long
- The darker the rosé, the longer the juice has been in contact with the grape skins
- The shelf life of rosé is ~1 year (unlike reds & whites, it doesn’t get better with age)
- BBQ + Rosé = a terrific combination, so drink up this Labor Day weekend!