Spend the Night
Bed & Breakfast
Escape to a relaxing wine country getaway and bask in the hospitality of our luxurious bed and breakfast surrounded by sweeping vineyard views. Sip coffee on the front porch, taste wine on the back patio, and enjoy the views of Shinn Estate. Come, relax and rest assured that we have taken care of all the details.
We like to keep it simple: eat great food, drink incredible wine and relax in a comfortable and stylish environment. The added advantage of Shinn Estate is the beautiful bedrooms to relax in. Some of the bedroom accommodations include:
- 49″ HDTV in each bedroom with premium cable channels
- Bottled water & homemade cookies
- Crisp cotton linens on plush queen mattresses
- Comfortable lounging chairs
- In-room climate control
- Iron & clothing hangers
- Private bathroom with hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner & body wash
- Robe and slippers
Amenities & Perks
Discover exceptional free guest amenities at our bed and breakfast from complimentary wine tastings to a delicious country breakfast. Some additional amenities include:
- Country Breakfast complete with organic egg frittatas from the girls out back, homemade granola & scones, made-to-order waffles, local artisan breads, coffee/tea & juices
- Complimentary Wine Tasting of four wines per guest in our tasting room
- Daily Happy Hour from 4-6pm with Shinn Estate wine & cheese
- Exclusive Wine Discounts on Shinn Estate wines
- Free parking + high-speed wireless internet
Loved by Many
Don’t Take Our Word For It
“Tranquility in the Vineyards”
Shinn Estate Farmhouse is an amazing getaway: a comfortable well-appointed house in the midst of a tranquil vineyard a short drive from New York City. A complimentary tasting of their well-regarded wines is included.
“Simple, Elegant and Romantic”
If you’re looking for an elegant, romantic, simple escape from the city, the Shinn Estate is an excellent choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Children 14 and older are welcome to stay at the Farmhouse Inn.
No, pets are not permitted to stay at the Farmhouse Inn.
Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests.
All of our guest rooms, by state law, allow for 2 guests. Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate for a third guest in individual guest bedrooms.
Yes! Complimentary breakfast at Shinn Estate Farmhouse takes place each morning in the historic dining room of the 1880’s Tuthill homestead overlooking our vineyards.
Breakfast is available from 8-10AM providing a leisurely tone to the morning. Each morning starts with:
- Homemade Granola, Scones & Banana Bread
- Homemade Waffles
- Fruit & Local Artisan Breads
- Juices & Organic Yogurt
- Organic Frittatas from our Chickens
- Organic Hot Coffee & Tea
Smoking is not permitted inside the Farmhouse Inn.
Your room comforts include:
- Bottled Water
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary Happy Hour (complete with wine & cheese) from 3-6PM
- Complimentary Wine Tasting of 5 Wines per guest
- Complimentary WiFi
- Homemade Cookies
- In-Room Air Conditioning and Heat
- Private Bathroom
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Soap, Moisturizer, Hair Dryer, Bathrobe & Slippers
Should you have any personalized requests, please do not hesitate to ask.
Payment in full is required with your reservation. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at at least 7 days in advance to cancel your reservation. In the event that you must cancel with less than 7 days notice, shorten your stay or check out early, we require that you pay 50%. Please contact our director of hospitality at phone number.
Check-in is from 3PM – 5PM. If you plan on arriving outside of check-in times, please call or email us to make arrangements. Note: late check-ins will be self check-ins.
Check-out is at 11AM.