About the Inn
About the Farmhouse
Bed & Breakfast
Since 2007 our plan has been simple – serve great food and wine in a comfortable and stylish environment with the added advantage of beautiful bedrooms to relax in. Perfect for a romantic getaway amongst the Shinn vines, come for a weekend and you will want to stay for a week.
Farm Field Views
Farm Field Views
#2 North Field
Cozy Private Bedroom
#3 Tree House
Spectacular Vineyard Views
#4 Vineyard West
Amenities & Services
- Homemade Granola, Scones & Banana Bread
- Homemade Waffles
- Fruit & Local Artisan Breads
- Juices & Organic Yogurt
- Organic Frittatas from our Chickens
- Organic Hot Coffee & Tea
- 49″ Flat Screen TV
- Comfortable Lounging Chair
- Farm Field Views
- Private Bathroom (Outside of Room)
- Soft Queen Bed
- Walk-In Shower
Frequently Asked Questions
Payment in full is required with your reservation. If your travel plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your reservation, please call us at least 14 days in advance to receive a full refund.
In the unlikely event that you must cancel or reschedule with less than 14 days notice, you will receive a credit towards a future stay at Shinn Estate Farmhouse.
All rates are subject to change during high impact periods and holiday weekends.
Check-in is from 3PM – 5PM. If you plan on arriving outside of check-in times, please call or email us to make arrangements. Note: late check-ins will be self check-ins.
Check-out is at 11AM.
No, pets are not permitted to stay at the Farmhouse Inn.
Smoking is not permitted inside the Farmhouse Inn.
Children 14 and older are welcome to stay at the Farmhouse Inn.
All of our guest rooms, by state law, allow for 2 guests. Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate for a third guest in individual guest bedrooms.
Your room comforts include:
- Bottled Water
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary Happy Hour (complete with wine & cheese) from 3-6PM
- Complimentary Wine Tasting of 5 Wines per guest
- Complimentary WiFi
- Homemade Cookies
- In-Room Air Conditioning and Heat
- Private Bathroom
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Soap, Moisturizer, Hair Dryer, Bathrobe & Slippers
Should you have any personalized requests, please do not hesitate to ask.
Yes! Complimentary breakfast at Shinn Estate Farmhouse takes place each morning in the historic dining room of the 1880’s Tuthill homestead overlooking our vineyards.
Breakfast is served from 8-10AM providing a leisurely tone to the morning. Each morning starts with:
- Freshly Made Scones, Banana Bread and Local Artisan Breads
- Fresh Fruit
- Frittatas from the Girls Out Back (our Chickens)
- Homemade Granola and Organic Yogurt
- Homemade Waffles (we provide the batter, you pour it into our waffle maker and enjoy some delicious hot waffles)
- Juices, Coffee, Tea + Cereal
If you have any special requests or dietary restrictions please let us know ahead of time and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Loved by Many
Don’t Take Our Word For It
“Tranquility in the Vineyards”
Shinn Estate Farmhouse is an amazing getaway: a comfortable well-appointed house in the midst of a tranquil vineyard a short drive from New York City. A complimentary tasting of their well-regarded wines is included.
“Simple, Elegant and Romantic”
If you’re looking for an elegant, romantic, simple escape from the city, the Shinn Estate is an excellent choice.