Five Star Amenities
Five Star Amenities
We pride ourselves on providing top-notch guest amenities, some of which include: a complimentary wine tasting for each guest, daily happy hour complete with wine and cheese, exclusive discounts on Shinn Estate Wine, a delicious farmhouse breakfast, complimentary wireless internet and much more. Come, relax and rest assured that we have taken care of all the details.
The historic 1880’s Tuthill Farmhouse homestead was restored and renovated in 2007 to its original splendor, then smartly appointed with ultra-modern amenities that create an elegant yet comfortable modern farmhouse setting. Your room comforts include:
- 49″ Flat Screen HD TV
- Air Conditioning and Heat Individually Controlled In-Room
- Comfortable Lounging Chair
- Hand Pressed Sheets on a Soft Queen Mattress
- Private Bathroom with a Walk-In Shower
- Much More!
Fresh Farmhouse Breakfast
Wake up with a complimentary country breakfast served daily from 8 AM – 10 AM. Breakfast choices include:
- Freshly Baked Granola, Scones & Banana Bread
- Frittatas from the Girls Out Back
- Homemade Waffles
- Fruit & Local Artisan Breads
- Organic Hot Coffee & Tea, Juices
- Organic Yogurt, Cereals
Loved by Many
Don’t Take Our Word For It
“Tranquility in the Vineyards”
Shinn Estate Farmhouse is an amazing getaway: a comfortable well-appointed house in the midst of a tranquil vineyard a short drive from New York City. A complimentary tasting of their well-regarded wines is included.
Exactly what my boyfriend and I needed – a beautiful, relaxing, romantic get away. We walked around the vineyard in the morning with our coffee, what a great way to start a day. It was a nice touch having Shinn wine and a cheese plate to enjoy in the common area late afternoon. Planning another trip soon….
Frequently Asked Questions
Children 14 and older are welcome to stay at the Farmhouse Inn.
No, pets are not permitted to stay at the Farmhouse Inn.
All rates are subject to change during high impact periods and holiday weekends.
All of our guest rooms, by state law, allow for 2 guests. Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate for a third guest in individual guest bedrooms.
Yes! Complimentary breakfast at Shinn Estate Farmhouse takes place each morning in the historic dining room of the 1880’s Tuthill homestead overlooking our vineyards.
Breakfast is served from 8-10AM providing a leisurely tone to the morning. Each morning starts with:
- Freshly Made Scones, Banana Bread and Local Artisan Breads
- Fresh Fruit
- Frittatas from the Girls Out Back (our Chickens)
- Homemade Granola and Organic Yogurt
- Homemade Waffles (we provide the batter, you pour it into our waffle maker and enjoy some delicious hot waffles)
- Juices, Coffee, Tea + Cereal
If you have any special requests or dietary restrictions please let us know ahead of time and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Smoking is not permitted inside the Farmhouse Inn.
Your room comforts include:
- Bottled Water
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary Happy Hour (complete with wine & cheese) from 3-6PM
- Complimentary Wine Tasting of 5 Wines per guest
- Complimentary WiFi
- Homemade Cookies
- In-Room Air Conditioning and Heat
- Private Bathroom
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Soap, Moisturizer, Hair Dryer, Bathrobe & Slippers
Should you have any personalized requests, please do not hesitate to ask.
Payment in full is required with your reservation. If your travel plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your reservation, please call us at least 14 days in advance to receive a full refund.
In the unlikely event that you must cancel or reschedule with less than 14 days notice, you will receive a credit towards a future stay at Shinn Estate Farmhouse.
Check-in is from 3PM – 5PM. If you plan on arriving outside of check-in times, please call or email us to make arrangements. Note: late check-ins will be self check-ins.
Check-out is at 11AM.