- This event has passed.
Independence Day Special: $17.76 Bottles
July 1 @ 10:30 am - July 5 @ 5:00 pm
Join us for a tour of our Vineyard & Winery!
Join us for a walking tour of our vineyard, barrel cellar and winery where you will discover the history of Shinn Estate Vineyards, learn about our vineyards, and taste our world-class wines. Learn what it takes to grow and make wine on the North Fork. Here at Shinn, we are committed to sustainable agriculture and natural winemaking. We believe this method heals the earth and helps bring joy to every bottle of wine!
Tours include a walk through the vineyard, a behind-the-scenes look at our winery and a tour of our barrel room. All guests receive a complimentary glass of Rose Hill Rosé and are invited to join our in-house sommelier.
$35 per person/For Club Members, complimentary up to 4 people.
Please allow 1 hour for this experience. Reservations are required.
Offered Saturdays & Sundays at 12PM.
Then we’ll head into our winery where the vineyard transition begins.
- Grapes are harvested- now what? Learn about our process from harvest through fermentation
- What is natural winemaking?
Then we’ll head into the barrel room where:
- We have over 200 bottles of wine aging
- How we gently care for wine in barrel
End with a tasting in the wine library
- You’re invited to join us after the tour for a private and interactive tasting in our wine library. $24/tasting.
The tour begins out in the vineyard where guests will:
- Experience first-hand our beautiful, unique environment
- Learn about biodiversity in the vineyard
- Learn what we do 365 days of the year to make 1 bottle of wine