Private Tour (by appt only)
An event every week that begins at 12:00am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until March 31, 2019
$50/person • 1 hour tour • by appt only
Discover the history of Shinn Estate Vineyards, learn about our vineyards, and taste our world-class wines. Learn what it takes to grow and make wine on the North Fork and how, we here at Shinn, are committed to sustainable agriculture and natural winemaking.
Tours include a walk through the vineyard, a behind-the-scenes look at our winery and a tour of our barrel room. All guests receive a complimentary glass of Rose Hill Rosé and are invited to join our in-house sommelier for a guided tasting in our Wine Library.
Inquire below or give us a call at 631.804.0367 to make an appointment.
Learn about our biodynamic farming practices
- Learn how 365 days of the year to make 1 bottle of wine
- Experience first-hand our unique, biodynamic farming practices
- Explore our 22-acre vineyard
Experience the barrel cellar
- Guests are given an overview of the winemaking process, winemaking techniques
- See behind-the-scenes in our barrel cellar where our reds are aging
- Learn how we gently care for wine in barrel
Explore our winery
- Grapes are harvested: now what?
- Learn about our process from harvest through fermentation
- Shinn Estate is one of three wineries who voluntarily list our ingredients on our bottle – learn why!