Bed & Breakfast
Spend the Night
Escape to a relaxing wine country getaway! Spend the night at our bed and breakfast, located on our 22-acre vineyard. Our beautifully restored Farmhouse Inn is just two hours outside New York City in the heart of the North Fork of Long Island.
Sip coffee on the front porch, taste wine on the back patio, and enjoy the views of Shinn Estate. Come, relax and rest assured that we have taken care of all the details.
Enjoy a tranquil, secluded escape to wine country. With four spacious bedrooms, we invite guests to relax and enjoy all of what we have to offer here at Shinn Estate Vineyards. Some of the guest bedroom accommodations include:
- Crisp cotton linens on plush queen mattresses
- Comfortable lounging chairs in spacious rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Homemade cookies & water by your bedside
- In-room climate control
- Iron & clothing hangers
- Plush robes and slippers, for ultimate relaxation
- Private bathroom with hairdryer, shampoo, conditioner & body wash
- WiFi & 49″ HDTVs for those who need to stay connected
From complimentary wine tastings to a delicious country breakfast, guests are treated to exceptional complimentary amenities. Some highlights include:
- A Glass of Rose Hill Rosé upon arrival
- Complimentary Wine Tasting of four wines per guest in our tasting room
- Daily Happy Hour from 4-6pm complete with Shinn Estate wine accompanied by local cheeses & meats
- Fresh Farmhouse Breakfast with organic quiches, homemade granola & scones, made-to-order waffles, local artisan breads, yogurts, fresh fruit, coffee/tea & juices
- Exclusive Wine Discounts on Shinn Estate wines in our tasting room
- Free parking
- High-speed wireless internet
Frequently Asked Questions
Children 14 and older are welcome to stay at the Farmhouse Inn.
No, pets are not permitted to stay at the Farmhouse Inn.
All rates are subject to change during high impact periods and holiday weekends.
All of our guest rooms, by state law, allow for 2 guests. Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate for a third guest in individual guest bedrooms.
Yes! Complimentary breakfast at Shinn Estate Farmhouse takes place each morning in the historic dining room of the 1880’s Tuthill homestead overlooking our vineyards.
Breakfast is served from 8-10AM providing a leisurely tone to the morning. Each morning starts with:
- Freshly Made Scones, Banana Bread and Local Artisan Breads
- Fresh Fruit
- Frittatas from the Girls Out Back (our Chickens)
- Homemade Granola and Organic Yogurt
- Homemade Waffles (we provide the batter, you pour it into our waffle maker and enjoy some delicious hot waffles)
- Juices, Coffee, Tea + Cereal
If you have any special requests or dietary restrictions please let us know ahead of time and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Smoking is not permitted inside the Farmhouse Inn.
Your room comforts include:
- Bottled Water
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary Happy Hour (complete with wine & cheese) from 3-6PM
- Complimentary Wine Tasting of 5 Wines per guest
- Complimentary WiFi
- Homemade Cookies
- In-Room Air Conditioning and Heat
- Private Bathroom
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Soap, Moisturizer, Hair Dryer, Bathrobe & Slippers
Should you have any personalized requests, please do not hesitate to ask.
Payment in full is required with your reservation. If your travel plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your reservation, please call us at least 14 days in advance to receive a full refund.
In the unlikely event that you must cancel or reschedule with less than 14 days notice, you will receive a credit towards a future stay at Shinn Estate Farmhouse.
Check-in is from 3PM – 5PM. If you plan on arriving outside of check-in times, please call or email us to make arrangements. Note: late check-ins will be self check-ins.
Check-out is at 11AM.
Loved by Many
Don’t Take Our Word For It
“Tranquility in the Vineyards”
Shinn Estate Farmhouse is an amazing getaway: a comfortable well-appointed house in the midst of a tranquil vineyard a short drive from New York City. A complimentary tasting of their well-regarded wines is included.
Exactly what my boyfriend and I needed – a beautiful, relaxing, romantic get away. We walked around the vineyard in the morning with our coffee, what a great way to start a day. It was a nice touch having Shinn wine and a cheese plate to enjoy in the common area late afternoon. Planning another trip soon….