About the Inn
About the Farmhouse
Bed & Breakfast
Enjoy a romantic getaway at The Inn amongst the Shinn vines, come for a weekend and you will want to stay for a week. We like to keep it simple: enjoy great food, sip exceptional wines and relax in a comfortable and stylish environment.
Farm Field Views
Farm Field Views
#2 North Field
Cozy, Private Bedroom
Spectacular Vineyard Views
#4 Vineyard West
Amenities & Services
- Homemade Granola, Scones & Banana Bread
- Homemade Waffles
- Fruit & Local Artisan Breads
- Juices & Organic Yogurt
- Organic Frittatas from our Chickens
- Organic Hot Coffee & Tea
- 49″ Flat Screen TV
- Comfortable Lounging Chair
- Farm Field Views
- Private Bathroom (Outside of Room)
- Soft Queen Bed
- Walk-In Shower
Frequently Asked Questions
Payment in full is required with your reservation. If your travel plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your reservation, please call us at least 14 days in advance to receive a full refund.
In the unlikely event that you must cancel or reschedule with less than 14 days notice, you will receive a credit towards a future stay at Shinn Estate Farmhouse.
All rates are subject to change during high impact periods and holiday weekends.
Check-out is at 11AM.
No, pets are not permitted to stay at the Farmhouse Inn.
Smoking is not permitted inside the Farmhouse Inn.
Unfortunately we do not allow children at our bed and breakfast. Guests must be over the age of 21.
All of our guest rooms, by state law, allow for 2 guests. Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate for a third guest in individual guest bedrooms.
From a complete country breakfast to plush cotton sheets, all amenities were hand-picked with your comfort, convenience and experience in mind.
- Buffet breakfast with homemade scones & breads, egg special of the day, homemade granola & yogurt, coffee, juices, teas and more
- Complimentary WiFi
- Daily happy hour in the Farmhouse living room complete with wine & cheeese
- Homebaked cookies
- Up to 15% off wine purchases
- Welcome glass of wine upon arrival
- Wine tasting of up to 4 wine for each guest
Your room comfort includes:
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat screen television with Optimum cable
- Hand-pressed sheets on a soft, plush mattress
- High-speed internet
- In-room climate control with air conditioning & heat
- Iron & ironing board
- Luxurious bathrobes and slippers
- Private bathroom with walk-in showers
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Soap, Moisturizer, Hair Dryer
Should you have any personalized requests, please do not hesitate to ask.
Yes! Complimentary breakfast at Shinn Estate Farmhouse takes place each morning in the historic dining room of the 1880’s Tuthill homestead overlooking our vineyards.
Breakfast is served from 8-10AM providing a leisurely tone to the morning. Each morning starts with:
- Freshly Made Scones, Banana Bread and Local Artisan Breads
- Fresh Fruit
- Frittatas from the Girls Out Back (our Chickens)
- Homemade Granola and Organic Yogurt
- Homemade Waffles (we provide the batter, you pour it into our waffle maker and enjoy some delicious hot waffles)
- Juices, Coffee, Tea + Cereal
If you have any special requests or dietary restrictions please let us know ahead of time and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
All of our guest bedrooms do have a private bathroom. Porchside, Treehouse & Vineyard West have en-suite private bathrooms.
The private bathroom for our North Field bedroom is located just across the hall from the bedroom. The North Field guests are the only guests with the key to the bathroom.
Loved by Many
Don’t Take Our Word For It
Tranquility in the Vineyards
“Shinn Estate Farmhouse is an amazing getaway: a comfortable well-appointed house in the midst of a tranquil vineyard a short drive from New York City. A complimentary tasting of their well-regarded wines is included.”
Relaxing, Romantic Getaway
“Exactly what my boyfriend and I needed – a romantic, relaxing, simple escape from the city.”