5 Star Amenities
From a complete country breakfast to plush cotton sheets, all amenities were hand-picked with your comfort, convenience and experience in mind. Our historic 1880’s Tuthill Farmhouse was restored and renovated to its original splendor, then smartly appointed ultra-modern amenities – creating an elegant yet comfortable modern farmhouse setting.
Room Features & Amenities
From plush cotton sheets to daily housekeeping, our in-room amenities were designed to ensure the best experience for our guests.
- Bath amenities from the Beekman Hotel
- Comfortable lounging chair
- Complimentary water
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat screen television with Optimum cable
- Hand-pressed sheets on a soft, plush mattress
- High-speed internet
- Homebaked chocolate chip cookies
- In-room climate control with air conditioning & heat
- Luxurious bathrobes and slippers
- Private bathroom with walk-in showers
Fresh Farmhouse Breakfast
Wake up with a complimentary country breakfast served daily from 8 AM – 10 AM. Breakfast choices include:
- Daily egg special from frittatas to quiches
- Homebaked scones & banana bread
- Homemade granola served with Chobani yogurt
- In-season fruits & cereal selection
- Local breads accompanied with peanut butter, Nutella, jam & butter
- Made-to-order waffles
- Organic, hot coffee, tea, juices
We are pleased to offer additional luxuries in order to ensure the best stay for our guests. Some amenities are subject to additional fees.
- Bicycles available for rent to enjoy the quaint North Fork
- Board games including scrabble, backgammon, taboo, monopoly and more
- Complimentary access to vineyard tours when available
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary wine tasting of up to 4 wines per guest
- Happy hour from 4-6pm including wine, cheese & charcuterie
- High-speed internet access
- Keurig available 24/7
- NY Times & NY Post delivery (weekends only)
- Up to 15% off all wine purchases
Don’t Take Our Word For It
“Tranquility in the Vineyards”
Shinn Estate Farmhouse is an amazing getaway: a comfortable well-appointed house in the midst of a tranquil vineyard a short drive from New York City. A complimentary tasting of their well-regarded wines is included.
Exactly what my boyfriend and I needed – a beautiful, relaxing, romantic get away. We walked around the vineyard in the morning with our coffee, what a great way to start a day. It was a nice touch having Shinn wine and a cheese plate to enjoy in the common area late afternoon. Planning another trip soon….
Frequently Asked Questions
Children 14 and older are welcome to stay at the Farmhouse Inn.
No, pets are not permitted to stay at the Farmhouse Inn.
All rates are subject to change during high impact periods and holiday weekends.
All of our guest rooms, by state law, allow for 2 guests. Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate for a third guest in individual guest bedrooms.
Yes! Complimentary breakfast at Shinn Estate Farmhouse takes place each morning in the historic dining room of the 1880’s Tuthill homestead overlooking our vineyards.
Breakfast is served from 8-10AM providing a leisurely tone to the morning. Each morning starts with:
- Freshly Made Scones, Banana Bread and Local Artisan Breads
- Fresh Fruit
- Frittatas from the Girls Out Back (our Chickens)
- Homemade Granola and Organic Yogurt
- Homemade Waffles (we provide the batter, you pour it into our waffle maker and enjoy some delicious hot waffles)
- Juices, Coffee, Tea + Cereal
If you have any special requests or dietary restrictions please let us know ahead of time and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Smoking is not permitted inside the Farmhouse Inn.
Your room comforts include:
- Bottled Water
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary Happy Hour (complete with wine & cheese) from 3-6PM
- Complimentary Wine Tasting of 5 Wines per guest
- Complimentary WiFi
- Homemade Cookies
- In-Room Air Conditioning and Heat
- Private Bathroom
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Soap, Moisturizer, Hair Dryer, Bathrobe & Slippers
Should you have any personalized requests, please do not hesitate to ask.
Payment in full is required with your reservation. If your travel plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your reservation, please call us at least 14 days in advance to receive a full refund.
In the unlikely event that you must cancel or reschedule with less than 14 days notice, you will receive a credit towards a future stay at Shinn Estate Farmhouse.
Check-in is from 3PM – 5PM. If you plan on arriving outside of check-in times, please call or email us to make arrangements. Note: late check-ins will be self check-ins.
Check-out is at 11AM.