Tastings & Reservations
Plan Your Visit
Tastings & Reservations
Our tasting room — tucked away on Oregon Road — is open daily for walk-in tastings. Join us for a tasting on our patio or inside our tasting barn. Indulge in a glass of wine over charcuterie in our wine library or vineyard lawn.
Reservations are strongly recommend for parties of all sizes during peak months: May through November. Walk-ins are always welcome and will be seated on a first come first serve basis.
101 Tasting Room
- Tastings ($16-30), glasses ($9-$25), bottles ($19-$90) are available daily for purchase at our tasting room
- Cheese, charcuterie, nofo chips, meditteranean bites, cake and other light food plates are also available for purchase
- No reservation required for groups of 6 or less during off-peak season or weekday
- Reservation are recommended for groups of 6-10
- Reservation are required for groups of 10+
- No outside food
- No pets in wine library or without leash
- No groups of 10+ without reservation
- No outside alcohol
- No picnics
- No squatters!
Group Reservations (10+)
We are a small, boutique vineyard and in order to ensure a wonderful wine tasting experience for all guests and visitors to our winery we have a policy for groups that consist of 10 or more guests.
- By reservation only: a credit card is needed to secure a group reservation. Payments will be processed the day of the reservation date. Inquire below here.
- Choice of package: groups may select the $20/person package, which includes 4 wines or upgrade to the $32/person package, which includes a welcome taste of sparkling, 4 wines and charcuterie for the table.
- Subject to availability: group tastings can be accomodated between 10:30am and 2:30pm. Inquire early to secure your reservation!
- 90-minute reservation: Scheduled groups should arrive 10 minutes prior to their scheduled tasting time. In the event that a group is delayed, we will hold the reservation for up to 20 minutes, if the Group Leader has contacted the Tasting Room staff. After 20 minutes the reservation will be subject to cancellation.
For a more intimate experience, guests can request a private tour of our Barrel Room & Winery. This is ideal for guests seeking a more customized experience and is available Sun-Friday. Reservations required.
- Available for $50/Person
- Available Year-Round on Weekdays
- Available Weekdays Only from April-November
- Private Tour of our Barrel Room & Winery
- Guided Wine Tasting of Four Reserve Wines
- Private Tasting in Newly-Renovated Wine Library
If you are interested in booking a reservation or private tour, please fill out the form below. The more information you provide, the better we can assist you!
Loved by Many
Don’t Take Our Word For It
“Guide to the North Fork”
We tasted glasses of the winery’s exuberant Coalescence, a spicy and suave blend of Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, and Riesling, watching the setting sun cast the clouds pinker and pinker still in a bright blue bowl of sky.
-Travel & Leisure Magazine
Exactly what my boyfriend and I needed – a beautiful, relaxing, romantic get away. We walked around the vineyard in the morning with our coffee, what a great way to start a day. It was a nice touch having Shinn wine and a cheese plate to enjoy in the common area late afternoon. Planning another trip soon….
Before Your Visit
Frequently Asked Questions
We do allow leashed pets in our tasting barn and on our patio. We do not allow pets in our wine library.
In order to guarantee a table for your group, we do strongly recommend making a reservation for parties of all sizes during peak months: May through November. Walk-ins are always welcome and will be seated on a first come first serve basis.
We do allow groups of up to 18 guests by reservation only. Tables are held for a maximum of 90 minutes, allowing ample time for travel and your tasting.
For groups of 10-18, we offer a $20/person tasting, which includes a selection of four wines. For an upgraded package, we offer a $32/person tasting, which includes a welcome taste of sparkling, a selection of four wines as well as charcuterie & cheese for the group.
All guests are required to parktake in the tasting. If there are any specific requests, please let us know in your reservation submission.We do require a credit card on file for reservations.
The largest group size we can accommodate is 18 guests. For groups of 18 or more, please refer to our private events page.
Outside food is not permitted in our tasting room, tasting patio or in the vineyard lawn. We do have light plates available for purchase such as a cheese board, charcuterie plate, mixed nuts, marinated olives, NoFo Doughnuts (weekends) and cake slices from Carlo’s Bakery.
Absolutely. We offer the following for private reservations/tours:
Private Tour – (available weekdays) $50/guest – includes a 30-minute tour of our winery and barrel room, as well as a tasting of four reserve wines.
Private Reservations – (available weekends & weekends). May include rental of our wine library, winery or barrel room. Please call for more information.
To book your reservation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, fill out our inquiry form or give us a call at (631) 804-0367. Please note private reservations are not currently offered for bachelorette parties.
Yes. We offer a Vineyard & Winery Tour Saturdays from May-October for $35/person, which includes a complimentary glass of Rose Hill Rosé.
The tour will introduce you to our biodynamic farming practices, give you a behind-the-scenes look at our winery & barrel room, and tell you more about our beautiful vineyard in Mattituck. The tour includes:
- Walk through our oldest vines on the Shinn Vineyard where you will learn about our biodynamic preparations, and how our holistic farming techniques result in wines that exemplify both grace and clarity.
- A winery and barrel tour, where guests get an inside look at our unique gravity-fed winemaking process, natural vineyard yeast fermentation, and our barrel aging process.
Reservations are required – please contact the tasting room or send an email to email@example.com with the specific request. To learn more about upcoming events, please refer to our calendar – we keep it as up to date as possible!
We do not serve lunch; however, we do have light food plates such as a charcuterie plate, cheese board, marinated olives, mixed nuts, NoFo Doughnuts (weekends), cake slices and other seasonal items.
We can accommodate private luncheons for a minimum of 20 guests. Please give us a call at 631-804-0367 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on private luncheons.
Wine tastings are offered daily and range from $16-$30 per tasting.